The Good Life Gourmet offers the following services:
- Personal Chef Meal Service: After meeting with you, we create a personalized menu and set a cook date. On your scheduled cook date, I shop for the freshest ingredients and cook your entrées and side dishes in your kitchen. I'll leave behind a clean kitchen and a refrigerator and freezer full of delicious meals, along with instructions on how to heat.
Who uses a personal chef service? My clients are people just like you. They are professionals; busy families who would rather spend more time together and less time in the kitchen; people with special dietary needs (i.e., diabetes, celiac, weight-loss); seniors who are not able to do their weekly shopping and cooking themselves; new parents (a great gift for the parents-to-be!) and those who just don't enjoy shopping and cooking but want delicious, healthful meals.
- Cooking Lessons: Want to learn to improve your cooking skills? We will cook together in your home and at the end of our session you will have meals ready to refrigerate or serve. And you might just learn a few new tricks too!
- Cooking Parties: Invite a group of friends over and pick a theme: tapas, desserts, international cuisines, etc. I will lead the group in an interactive cooking lesson and you will sample the fruits of our labor.
- Children's Parties: Have a cooking party for your child's next birthday. I teach cake decorating, cute cupcake ideas, cookies-on-a-stick, make your own pizza, etc. Parties are most successful for ages 5 and up.
- In-home Catering: Want to have a cocktail party, small dinner party or a romantic meal prepared for a special occasion? All cooking will be done in your home. And don't worry, we clean up after ourselves!
- Custom Cakes and Desserts: Check out our gallery of photos!
- Seminars: I am passionate about helping children become healthy and adventurous eaters. I teach classes on creative kids' lunches; how to feed your picky eater and easy family friendly meals.